Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment: This is to brief you all about that Meghalaya Police Department has brought out with a new trade regarding the Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment 2019 to set up the 1015 vacancies for the Sub Inspector, Constables, Signal Operator. Signal operators check the battery charge and moving parts of the older systems. The organization expects the applications from courteous contenders. Those who want this job can apply by applying online on the date that is 28th December 2019. Read the rest apprising carefully.
Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Meghalaya Police Department|
|Name of Posts||Sub Inspector, Constables, Signal Operator|
|Number of vacancies||1015 posts|
|Last date to apply||28th December 2019|
Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Meghalaya Police Department
Name Of The Posts:
- UB Sub Inspector – 41
- Unarmed Branch Constables – 268
- Fireman – 37
- Driver Fireman – 25
- MPRO Operator Constables – 21
- Armed Branch Constables/ BN Constables – 383
- Driver Constables – 19
- AB Sub Inspector – 03
- Commando Constable (Male) – 98
- Commando Constable (Female) – 41
- Signal Operator – 05
- Follower (Male) – 64
- Follower SF10 (Male) – 10
Number Of Posts: 1015
Educational Qualifications: The eligible candidates must hold 5th/ 9th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be :
- 21 – 27 years (Post 1,8)
- 18 – 21 years (Post 2-7,9-11)
- 18 – 27 years (Post 12,13)
According to government regulation, relaxation in age limit is applicable for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Application Fee: Application fee for the Candidates is 50 Rupees.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary packages of:
- Rupees 37800 – 86400 per month (Post 1,8)
- Rupees 22200 – 52400 per month (Post 2-5,9-11)
- Rupees 20600 – 48700 per month (Post 6,7)
- Rupees 17400 – 41000 per month (Post 12,13)
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to their performance in Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written test/Trade Test, Interview.
Important dates: 28th December 2019
Official Website: www.megpolice.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- The form should be stuffed with all the useful details including your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Attest credentials as per requirement.
- Read the whole article carefully.
Please visit the official website time to time for more future updates. Stay tuned and keep sharing.