MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently published a notification on its website inviting applications from skilled candidates for 200 vacancies of State Service Exam (Pre Exam-2020). The desired candidate can put the application in an Online mode on or before 13th January 2020. Let us have a complete overview of the article mentioned below before applying for the post.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||State Service Exam (Pre Exam-2020)|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Last Date to apply||13-01-2020|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner – 10
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Group Development Officer – 07
- Assistant Commissioner/Project Officer – 01
- Deputy Director of Industries – 01
- Assistant Director (Skill development) – 02
- Deputy Education Officer – 25
- Class Officer – 25
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 12
- Assistant Registrar – 19
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Records) – 06
- Deputy Superintendent (State excise duty) – 03
- Assistant Director (State excise duty) – 01
- Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer – 04
- Assistant Project Officer/Research Officer – 11
- Naib Tehsildar – 73
Last Date to Apply: 13th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The deserving person must sure that he/she possess a Graduation Degree/Degree in Engineering from the accredited college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will get selected through Written Exam (Pre & Mains) and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The candidates belonging to the General category are required to pay Rs. 524/- while the candidates of the Reserved category must pay Rs. 324/-
Age criteria: Candidate should have the age of 19-38 years as on 01/04/2020. The relaxation will be given as per organizational rules.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The Applicant should go through the website and then fill the complete details in an accurate way.
- Upload the important certificates along with the signature and the photograph of the applicant.
- Deposit the application fees and then submit the application form in the end.
NOTE: The written exam for the above-specified post will be held on 05-04-2020.