NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development father of all the Gramin banks in the banking sector of India decide to hire the 73 persons for the vacant posts of Office Attendant. The applications can be filled for this purpose through the website by 12th January 2020. For further details let us check the article mentioned below carefully.
NABARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
NABARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Office Attendant (Group C) – 73
Last Date to Apply: 12-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get Rupees Twenty Four Thousand per month.
- The candidates of the GEN/OBC category must pay Rs. 450/-
- While for SC/ST/PwD and EXS Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age limit of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st December 2019.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, the candidate should log to the website and then read the instructions on it.
- Then put the details in the form on the space provided for it.
- Upload the photograph and the signature of the applicant in a scanned manner.
- Pay the fees and submit the form for further approval.
NOTE: Don’t miss to check the new updates on the website as the organization has clearly mentioned all the further details and news will be provided on the website.