National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority of India requires the skilled and capable candidates for its 03 vacancies of Young Professional. Applications must be submitted by the desired candidate till the 26th of March 2020 and no more chance will be given to the candidate. We have arranged the complete details in the paragraph shown below it would be beneficial to read it carefully.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||26/03/2020|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional (IT) – 03
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must hold BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA from the recognized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will have to pass through the Face to Face interview for the final approval of the application.
Pay Scale: The lucrative amount per month will be given to the candidate selected for the job.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must not be more than 32 years besides the relaxation as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Important Instructions to apply for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website of the recruiter and read the complete details given there as per the manner required.
- Fill the complete and the accurate details there in the form and attach the photocopies of the qualifications certificates required to be affixed by the organization.
- The passport size photograph of the applicant is necessary to attach with the form.
- Now pay the application fees to the account of the organization if required, otherwise leave and finally send the form to the address given by the organizer for the interview purpose.
NOTE: All the applicants should take the decision to apply for the post by the 26th of March 2020.