KSEBL Recruitment 2019: Kerala State Electricity Board power generating authority in Kerala has advertised for the vacant posts in the organization. The organization is seeking capable and educated candidates holding the requisite academic qualifications for the 05 vacancies of the Programmer. The applications can be filled Offline/E-Mail by the 15th of January 2020. Let us read the notification given below for the complete details on recruitment.
KSEBL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Electricity Board|
|Name of the Job||Programmer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||15th January 2020|
KSEBL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Electricity Board
Name of The Posts:
- Programmer – 05
Last Date to Apply: 15th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc. (CS) from the recognized institute/college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate will get the complete information in the official notification of the Kerala State Electricity Board.
Official Website: www.kseb.in
Important Instructions to apply for KSEBL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate can check the guidelines for application from the official site.
- Then take the print of the application form and fill the accurate and the exact information in the form.
- Attach the copies of the certificates as prescribed by the organization.
- Now paste the passport size photograph of the applicant and signature on it.
- In the final, post the duly filled form to the address mentioned below. The Chief Engineer (IT, Customer Relations &CAPs) Kerala State Electricity Board Limited, Vydyuthi Bhavanam, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram – 695004
NOTE: Keep continues to visit the website of the Kerala State Electricity Board for essential updates. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org